Bobby Flay's Barbecue Addiction The man who got America fired up about grilling now extends his serious outdoor skills to low and slow barbecue and the intoxicating flavors of wood smoke.
This special iBooks Author version of Bobby Flay’s Barbecue Addiction invites you to:
- Connect to Bobby’s Twitter feed, and Tweet back from your kitchen
- Choose recipes by type of regional cuisine, ie. New South, Mexico, Northern Italy
- Shop quickly with aggregated shopping lists across multiple recipes, which you can e-mail to yourself
- Cook with easy-to-read recipes, displayed step-by-step
- View recipe headnotes, tips, and variations in pop-up windows
You’ve always known the best grilling recipes come from chef-restaurateur and Food Network star Bobby Flay. Now, just as on his Emmy award-winning show of the same name, Bobby turns his attention to true barbecue in Bobby Flay’s Barbecue Addiction. With this book you get the best of both worlds and can decide whether to barbecue Tuscan Rosemary Smoked Whole Chickens or quickly grill some Pimiento Cheese-Bacon Burgers, depending upon your craving.
Here is everything you need for a great backyard bash: pitchers of cold drinks, such as Sparkling Bourbon Lemonade, and platters of starters to share, like Grilled Shrimp Skewers with Cilantro-Mint Chutney, and inventive sides, including New Potato-Corn Chowder Salad.
You’ll also find tons of helpful information on the pros and cons of different cookers, fuels, woods, and grilling gear; how to light and tend a fire; how to tell when your steaks are done; as well as Bobby’s top ten tips for the perfect cookout. With 150 recipes and 100 color photographs, Bobby Flay’s Barbecue Addiction is the new outdoor cooking manifesto for fellow worshippers of smoke, fire, and good times.